The CWU are working alongside the Cabinet Office to ensure that members who joined Royal Mail before 2012 know how to access information about the Royal Mail Statutory Pension Scheme (RMSPS).
It is vital for your retirement planning that you register for a RMSPS account
Only 6% of RMSPS members have registered for an online account. Through this account, you will be able to access important information, resources and how much you can expect to receive when you retire. Having this information is the best way that you can plan effectively for your retirement.
How to register
1. Make sure you have your National Insurance number to hand before you start
2. Go to www.royalmailsps.co.uk
3. Click on ‘Sign in’
4. Click on ‘Register’
5. Enter the security code shown on the screen in the security code box
6. You will need to create a sign in name and password
7. Once you have completed this you will be asked to create a security question and answer along with providing some personal data, including your National Insurance number, a contact email address, phone number and your date of birth. We’ll then email you a PIN number to complete your registration.
Then that’s it, you’re signed up!
LINK TO WEBSITE BELOW