LINK FOR THE FORM IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST AND HERE
This is a form is to submit your details if you have suffered detrimental treatment by Royal Mail or Parcelforce because of either the dispute or through Royal Mail’s Executive Action.
EXAMPLES OF POSSIBLE CLAIMS
1. Changing your duty start times and/or scheduled attendances at short notice;
2. Denying members overtime opportunities in preference for agency & other workers; This may also impact upon whether a member meets the regularity threshold for holiday pay.
3. Changing innovative duty patterns without agreement
4. Suspending CWU Representatives or members for various allegations related to trade union activity
5. Deducting sick pay from members off sick on strike days
6. Deducting strike pay before strike action has taken place
Please note that you must have attempted to register a Grievance with your manager before you do this.
We understand that mangers are often refusing to accept these but it is important that you have tried. If they refuse it will be very helpful if you can keep a picture of the text or email you sent to them asking for the grievance.
Once your form has been submitted we will contact your local Branch to register for early conciliation with ACAS. Please then contact your Branch Secretary or Legal & Medical Secretary with any questions about your case. By filling in this form you consent to your claim being registered with ACAS.
Contact details for your local Branch can be found here
Please note that you do not need to fill out this form if you have already received an email from ACAS and the Employment Tribunal service.
If you do not wish to use early conciliation please instead contact your Branch directly.
LINK BELOW TO FILL IN THE FORM